This is Sec. 7.3. of the San Francisco Transportation Code, titled “MISDEMEANORS..” It is part of Article 7, titled “VIOLATIONS.” It contains 11 laws.
Except as may be authorized in Division II of this Code, the following actions are prohibited, and each and every violation of the prohibitions listed in this Subsection 7.3 shall be a misdemeanor; provided however, that, the charge may be reduced to an infraction in discretion of the Court, or the citation issued may be issued for the violation as an infraction in the discretion of the issuing officer.
(Amended by Ord. 287-08, File No. 081340, App. 12/5/2008)
- § 7.3.1.
- OTHER FARE EVASION AND PASSENGER CONDUCT REGULATIONS
- § 7.3.10.
- EXCESSIVE AND UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
- § 7.3.11.
- FALSE STATEMENTS ON RESIDENTIAL PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION
- § 7.3.2.
- FRAUDULENT PAYMENT PROHIBITED
- § 7.3.3.
- OBSTRUCTING TRAFFIC
- § 7.3.4.
- FAILURE TO SURRENDER A REVOKED PARKING PERMIT
- § 7.3.5.
- OPERATING WITHOUT A PERMIT
- § 7.3.6.
- SOLICITATION AND PAID PASSENGER REFERRALS PROHIBITED
- § 7.3.7.
- GIFTS OR GRATUITIES
- § 7.3.8.
- FALSE STATEMENTS PROHIBITED
- § 7.3.9.
- REFUSAL TO PAY FARE